Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Grilled Nutella Banana Sandwich


If there was one thing I could eat for the rest of my life, I think this might be it.  Every bite makes me want to do a twirl in the kitchen....seriously...I take a bite and do a twirl and go "MmmmMMMmmmMmmm!!!" It's like I can't control myself. The Nutella has that much power over me.  Not to mention the combo with bananas? I looove bananas! Another great one is grilled peanut butter and bananas sandwiches.  Ooo I wonder if I could add marshmallows to that one and make it like an Elvis sandwich?! lol, I'll have to try that one soon.  A peanut butter banana fluff panini. Nom Nom Nom!! ...oh..hee hee...back to the Nutella sandwich.  There's obviously nothing to it and the fact that so little ingredients make such a delicious treat is fantastic!! If we ever have a baby girl her name is going to be Nutella.  If it's a boy, Nutello....what's the problem? :)  Happy Eating!

Ingredients for 1

2 slices of bread ( I used whole wheat to ease up on my guilt)
2 tbsp Nutella
2 tbsp butter
1 banana sliced

Take your bread and spread 1 tbsp on each piece.
Take your sliced banana and place it on top of bread.
 You can either spread the butter on your bread or put it directly on your griddle or pan which is what I did.
 Leave for about a minute and continue to check till it's a nice golden brown, then flip.
 I personally pressed down on my bread with my spatula because I like it when it's nice and flat. That's it! Now take a bite and enjoy!!
 Look at the Nutella oozing out of it.

 This is where I took a bite and did a twirl!!...no joke. talk about skills. lol.  Twirling and Mmming and taking a decent photo.

3 comments:

Pam said...

OMG! Definitely going to make these for the kids...and me, lol! Yum!

Mikey Martinez said...

Yo Michelle, That looks so good!!

Whats up stranger? I hope all is well with you holla @ me whenever you get a chance :)
619) 384-4317 Mikey...

n said...

Sent here by a post on Zeruda's Wonderland!
I just wanted to say that mini marshmallows *are* a good idea on nutella & banana sandwiches. I call them Bananutellamallow sammiches! Because it is fun to say.